• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AtD 2.2 Release contains 3 New spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
November 23, 2007

6o64774.jpg

I would just like to briefly notify the community that ATD 2.2 has been released and contains 3 new spells all of which are original and custom triggered. Check out the new version and Download it/host it on battle.net if you can! I would also like to report that DesKaladA has made a website for Against the Darkness that will be launched in short time!

Greed Smite - Throws a heavy golden coin at an enemy unit, causing damage and disorienting the target, causing them to miss on attacks
Golden Strike - Gives a chance that when the Architect kills a unit, he will receive half of his Strength in gold.
Beast Trap (Pictured) - The Hunter creates an immovable trap that binds 6 nearby units in an ethereal, unbreakable rope, dragging them towards the center of the trap where their life will be drained by a crippling poison.

Last edited:
Level 18
I can't say I liked the change on the Hunter but I will test it soon.

Natural Augmentation was just the Avatar ability with a few effects added to it. Beast Trap is a brand new custom-made and original ability. It is very helpful in stopping the Death Knight for a long period of time to allow time to escape, or severely injure him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.