• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ATD's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
December 29, 2007.

It is unbelievable to me that it has been nearly a year since Against the Darkness was selected to be a Hosted Project. In the past year the map has grown so much and the community has expanded and gained dedicated testers, players, and hosts alike. Soon Version 2.5 will be released as the first of many to gear ATD toward being a more legitimate and official Warcraft III mod. It is in my interest to make this mod become one that will be played and hosted often on battle.net as well as a game that has good replayability, a high fun level, and competitiveness. In mid January expect 2.5 to be released, and expect Against the Darkness to feel, look, and play more professionally. Get ready for it!

Level 15
Do you mean like a save/load system? That wouldn't work for this type of map.

BUT, in 2.5 there will be a new Game Mode on top of the two that already exist, and trust me it is going to be GREAT! I can't wait to release it :)

not like a save load system
like a reward code system
you get x points and you hero unllokcs a new attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.