• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unwanted Animation switch ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have an model(ogre mage lord) a rip from wow , using this Change Model Texture Using Alternate Animations i copied all his animations and renamed the copies to x alternate, if i add the tag via triggers the unit keeps all animations at alternate, but the model itself switches between alternate and normal without even without any input any way to solve that?

Level 20
If you don't have Alternate animations for everything it'll use the 'normal' animation in its place.

For example, if you have Stand Channel, but no Stand Channel Alternate, any ability that calls for Stand Channel will use the regular Stand Channel.

Level 3
the model has the same number of animations for normal and alternate, so i dont think thats the problem

I made you a video where I tried to address this type of problem with the example of a standard ogre.

The video got a little long because I got distracted a few times and made the model in different ways, to help with brainstorming about what exactly you want to create.

Edit: As it turns out, my mic was not set up well in this video, and the audio quality is not very good.

Last edited:
Level 3
Wow i didnt expect such a response :) thanks! can you tell me where i can find the programm you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.