• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation promed Attack and Attac One Alternate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I want to make unit that will have 1 type of attack when he on the land and 2 types of attack when he in fly mode

So I saw steam engine uses like same type of attacks, without upgrade he uses:
- Attack animation

but with upgrade he uses

- Attack One Alternate
- Attack Two Alternate

So I made same for my custom model.

I put Attack animation and units must use it in land mode
and I've put: "Attack One Alternate" and "Attack One Alternate - 2" animations

And the problem is that my unit uses Attack One Alternate animation when he is on the land. Unit don't have alternate animation tag, but he still uses alternate attack, but if i delete from animation name word "one", unit will use standard animation attack.

I really don't where is problem, with model? Because steam engine changes animations after upgrade (he probably receives alternate animation tag after upgrade)

Level 5
Oh wait, this is not model problem probably, I got this kind of bug in melee too. Is that supposed to work that way? Look at steam engine back, he uses Attack One Alternate animation instead of Attack, wtf??? My version is 1.27b, does anyone has same thing?

I think this is not the model problem, so this thread can be closed probably, something wrong with my game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.