• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model with unwanted "birth" animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi, I need help with a model that bug, he gets an unwanted animation "birth" all the time... :vw_sad:
Already tried to remove the Model Editor, but i can not remove it, could someone please help me? :goblin_good_job:

Just remove that unwanted birth animation, as you've the picture below

http://postimg.org/image/wcgjr8j3z/

Attachments

• EntGuardiam.blp
    88.9 KB · Views: 87
  • EntGuardiam.mdx
    286 KB · Views: 85
  • EntGuardiam_Portrait.mdx
    225 KB · Views: 79
Level 8
I do not have / saved the link, was just roaming the forums I found this model and thought "This tree will fall like a glove on my map, for the Silvan Elves", downloaded the model and continued strolling through the site, and from site to site looking for more models would be cool in my map ... Then when I tired to edit the map, did a skill and ok. And when I saw that the test model was bugged, so I do not know how to fix I posted here asking for help because they could not remember the name of the site you got
(Russians choose to put each name on their websites :ogre_frown: ) u.u
kkkk' ... but because asked questions?

ps: sorry my english error, the english don't is my national language :ogre_haosis:

Level 8
I is me again
- Do you can fix this model treant too??
This is i at create with the Ancient of War, more the as the same problem of the Ent :/

Attachments

• DendroidAncient.blp
    117.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DendroidAncient.mdx
    333.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DendroidAncient_portrait.mdx
    36.9 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.