• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi I need some icons. Can someone make these for me? :
:fp: "Unpack crate" A open crate from a good view and maybe with some arrows indicating movement out of the pack.
:fp:*"Info button" Just an "i" for info in a nice and abstract way. [ i ]
:fp: "Disclaim" A flag being lowerd/ flag on half pole and an arrow above pointing down.
:fp:*"Positive" A glowing arrow pointing up. [(/\)]
:fp:*"Negative" A nonglowing arrow pointing down. [ \/ ]
:fp:*"Transaction" Two abstract arrows above each other, pointing left and right [<=>]. Need two similar of these, just in different color, blue and yellow

This thread is edited. Icons which are already made have been marked with a *.

Last edited:
Level 2
That was great stuff.
But could you make/send the "Arrows 2 BTN" (only got the DISBTN).
And could you make the "Down Arrow" more negativ, by removing the glowing in the background?

Level 2
The new icons are great. But could you make the positive one glowing to make it more "positive" then the "negative" one.

Status
Not open for further replies.