• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unofficial 2D Contests: Emoticons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Still trying! :)
206946-albums5195-picture77575.gif
206946-albums5195-picture77584.png
206946-albums5195-picture77576.gif

Last edited:
Level 28
Oh guys! I wanted to tell you that I intend to host the next Unnoficial contest.. I was wondering what you'd prefer it to be: Textures/Icons/Concept Art/Illustration or something else. Please tell me your opinion :cgrin:

Also, the Emoticon contest is frozen for now, but I doubt anyone minds. After all it's not even official ^^ (Some contestants need more time/aren't here to see the ending results/etc. I hope you can be a bit patient guys)

Level 28
^^ Good Cake, I'm glad you're still making more and more.. but as I said some of the other contestants are busy and not here atm :/ so you're alone in this atm :D

Can you tell me what you'd prefer the next contest to be? Even if you won't participate I'd like to know what people prefer here as contests (textures or icons, etc.).

P.S.: Oh and I really looooove the animations you make, especially that heart - it's awesome o_O

Level 12
Well, guys, i'll try in slow motion (time is my enemy) to finish what i started, if this is allowed, of course.
I also know very well what it means to be running out of time, so i totally understand the situation of others.
Regarding the theme of future contests, i'll think about it. :)

P.S.: The animations are very clumsy, but i have nothing to lose if i try . ;D
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.