• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unkown Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello , i want to show some drawings with a ballpoint pen , done at school , the thing with the hills , planet , trees , just a galaxy (the third) was testing a method of drawing hills that i encountered in a comix and wanted to try.

The rest (the first 2) should be a way to make some nice 3d letters but it failed so i did made chaos out of it , i did gave it to a friend so i dont have it but the rest is a combination of a sad and depressive day and the 3d letters...

Thank you

Scan0022.jpg
Scan0023.jpg
Scan0015.jpg
Scan0020.jpg
Scan0021.jpg
Scan0018.jpg
Scan0019.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks , i added some more to the first post , the one done with pencil is made at home and its done with the shading that i use at the other done by ball point pen...

I did in art class for a thema about time (you know those starts young ends old drawings) , i had no plan what should i draw so i tryed shading into details my old way and making an big picture that starts and with time it gets destroyed , i couldnt upload it because its way too big for the scan...

Level 11
Ahh nice work mate. You are so free and at ease with your art style. I love the new ones too. I find the 4th one and the 5th one very intriguing...can you please explain to me what is the idea behind this surreal landscape. I am not a critique, so I can't comment on your techniques and shading...but I can only admire your art.

Level 7
Ahh nice work mate. You are so free and at ease with your art style. I love the new ones too. I find the 4th one and the 5th one very intriguing...can you please explain to me what is the idea behind this surreal landscape. I am not a critique, so I can't comment on your techniques and shading...but I can only admire your art.

Well those with flying islands , pillars are about a strange place that doesnt exist , its from my fantasy and would be verry hard to explain... on others that i dont own anymore i draw the small "voodoo dolls" and i was drawing something i felt , that i was sad , that i felt alone or useless... etc.
So i could tell it is an ocean of problems and emptyness... I really dont know how to explain it , i like things that doesnt make any sense and scary , sad , things...

Level 7
Thank you all im happy that you like them , it motivates me to continue , i dont draw now much like before , even 2 classmates wanted that i draw them something but in last time i just dont feel to draw... But i think i will draw something but it will make no sense... absolutely none... i like things that doesnt make sense...

Level 7
This is very interesting, kinda reminds me of Dali paintings, or Wc3 terrains that I have always wanted to use in game but never could because the editor is too limited.

I would like to see them colored, or perhaps even 3d modeled (probably wishful thinking here).

Well i had one colored, it was a huge destroyed land creating a hole where all the dolls were falling and the "world , here the earth" was colored and then it was loosing the color how much deeper it was going , i gave it to a girl from my class that liked it... i could do some colored , i would too see them colored , i think i could try that... about the modeling i cant , i wanted to learn but i gave it up , someday i will maybe continue learning 3D modeling ... all i did was just a dice and a glass...

Level 7
After many years i finaly tryed something in color , i did shading and then color , i drew not many objects there so it looks empty and i dont know how but the scanner did the colors change in the brightness. The big drawing with the pencil that i did in the art school looks way better... well i think those drawings should never take a color , i tryed to make it as much as possible crazy colored...

Scan0025.jpg
It is even a not well done work , i was in hurry because i wanted it make it done before it will end like many other not completed pictures...

I will explain something in the picture.

1. You can see there a tree , the only one with leafs , there is a doll siting on the tree ,the doll is happy and the tree is alive , then under the island is the same tree but dead and the doll killed himself.

2. The doll walking on the path without an end is something that one day i wrote , "The life is a path , you dont know how long the path is , or if it haves any end , you just walk even if you dont know why , the path will end when you are so tired that you fell on the ground and die... without finding out what is on the end"
Im not sure if this said already somebody , never heard about that , i think in last time about life and sense and anything... I hope i did wrote the fantasy about the path so its easy to understand (my english is bad)...

The other things are something from my head that even i dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.