• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Units] - Suggest your creep list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I will recreate creeps, so I need to hear opinions, you can suggest 3 types of creatures:
- Forest/mountain/and other unexplored lands
- Water/lake/river/sea/swamp
- Farms/ruined village/areas near towns/markets/people in general

You can suggest boss units and unique enemy creatures as well.
You can suggest stats, abilities and even AI.

Note: Each creep can be upgraded exactly 6 times (example: Wolf -> Giant Wolf -> Dire Wolf -> Blood Wolf -> Spirit Wolf -> Shadow Wolf).

I will post more info tomorrow.

Level 24
Forest/mountain/and other unexplored land - Boar, Bear, Wolf, Wind and Earth elementals, Bird of Pray, Bandits, Large cats, Deer, Moose and gigant spider.

Water/lake/river/sea/swamp - Water Elemental, Crocodile, Murlock, Naga, Snake, Shark and Pirates.

Farms/ruined village/areas near towns/markets/people in general - Thief, Giant rat, giant Spider, Hired thug, Crazy Mage and Undead.

Some suggestions:

Lesser Elemental - Elemental - Greater Elemental - Vivid Elemental - Volatile Elemental - Elemental Leviathan
Abilities: Elemental Bolt (Fire, Water, Earth or Air) & Waterwave, Magmawave, Earthchock & Windblast.

Bear Cub - Adult Bear - Brown Bear - Dire Brown Bear - Black Bear - Dire Black Bear
Abilities: Bite, Rip & Charge

Alligator - Freshwater Crocodile - Saltwater Crocodile - Dire Saltwater Crocodile - Bloodthirsty Saltwater Crocodile - Magic Imbued Crocodile
Abilities: Bite, Charge & Deathroll.

Large Snake - Poisenous Snake - Anaconda - King Cobra - Dire King Cobra - Shadow Snake
Abilities: Bite, Poison & Strangle.

Lynx - Dire Lynx - Mountain Lion - Dire Mountain Lion - Chaos Cat - Destruction Cat
Abilities: Bite, Rip & Charge.

Skeleton - Large Skeleton - Abomination - Necromancer - Lich - Deathlord Lich
Abilities: Rip flesh, Animate dead, Powerword Frost, Powerword Death.

Eagle Owl - Golden Eagle - Dire Eagle - Giant Eagle - Griffin - Dire Griffin
Abilities: Rip, Fly & divebomb.

Abilities:
Elemental bolt: Inflicts X upon target.

Waterwave/Lavawave/Earthchock/Windblast: Inflicts X damage on target and shoots target back Y meters.

Bite: Bites target dealing X damage inflicting the target with flesh wound lowering maximum health by Y% untill taken to a healer.

Rip: Rips the target dealing X damage inflicting the target with fractured bone lowering the targets armor by Z% untill taken to a healer.

Charge: Charges the target dealing X damage and knocking target to the ground making them unable to fight for Y seconds.

Deathroll: Griping the target holding the target still rolling around and dealing X damage and dealing Y damage per second inflicting target with missing limb curse lowering targets damage with Z% and making target lose Q% damage and stamina/energy/mana untill taken to a healer.

Poison: Inflicts target with a poison dealing X damage every second until taken to a healer.

Strangle: Holds the target still for X seconds dealing Y damage per second inflicting target with loss of breath that deals Z damage for Q seconds.

Animate Dead: Raises X number of dead corpses that serves as body guards and lives for Y seconds.

Powerword Frost: Inflicts the target with X damage and freezes the target to the ground for Y seconds looked inside a frost tomb dealing Z frost damage every second untill the tomb dissapears.

Powerword Death: Curses the enemy with the curse powerword death dealing X% of the targets maximum HP every second untill the caster is dead.

Fly: The caster flys up in the air making the caster immune to any melee attacks remaining unable to attack untill the caster uses the ability divebomb.

Divebomb: The caster charges the oponent from the air at lightning speed inflecting X damage and throws the target of the feets making the target incapeble of doing anything for the next Y seconds also inflecting the target with broken muscle lowering the targets energy/stamina/mana with Z% of the targets maximum energy/stamina/mana.

Suggested item: Bandage: Cures any wounds exept for Infected wound or Missing limb which must be cured by a healer.

Last edited:

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Forests, Mountains :

Level 1 - Young Wolf, Boar, Ghost
Level 2 - Wolf, Dire Boar, Elder Ghost, Goblin
Level 3 - Dire Wolf, Goblin Warrior, Young Hillbeast, Bear
Level 4 - Elite Goblin, Orc Scout, Hillbeast, Nightmare
Level 5 - Goblin Shaman, Orc Warrior, Giant, Rock Golem, Blood Thooth
Level 6 - Goblin Voodoo Mage, Orc Elite, Horror of Night, Were Wolf

Some of those mentioned creatures are not spawning everywhere. For example Giants and Rock Golems are spawning only in caves and mountains. But like orcs and goblins can create camps. And also orcs and goblins can be quest creatures. Like Goblin Voodoo Mage is a very special and rare creature that it could be very likely a quest creature. The steps that I made levels 1-6 could be increased when your hero gets a level. This way wouldn´t all the time travel to a new unexplored place. Also Were Wolf exists only at nights and it comes only when Horror of Night is near a Blood Thooth. Also made those colors to help you. Following a color you can see which unit becomes which unit.

Lakes, Rivers, Swamps :
Level 1 - Crab, Murloc
Level 2 - Angry Tortoise, Murloc Hunter
Level 3 - Giant Crab, Dire Tortoise, Murloc Tide Guard
Level 4 - Murloc Assassin, Naga River Crusher
Level 5 - Murloc Shaman, Naga Ocean Cryer
Level 6 - Naga Elite Warrior, Thrill Skreamer

Farms, Ruined Villages :
Level 1 - Skeleton, Young Field Raider, Rogue, Ogre
Level 2 - Skeleton Archer, Field Raider, Thief
Level 3 - Skeleton Soldier, Bandit, Field Muckraker
Level 4 - Skeleton Mage, Dire Field Raider
Level 5 - Skeleton Elite Soldier, Ogre Mauler
Level 6 - Banshee, Ogre Magi, Giant Field Muckraker

Like that. And I could explain abit that Banshee. Normally differen kind of creatures would fight with other creatures. Like Skeletons kills Ogres and so on. But banshees takes control of some unit and the target unit becomes neutral to all kind of units and it gains also more attack damage and other stats. And also banshee herself won´t dissapear so a single banshee can control like 10 units at the same time. They won´t attack until banshee or themselves are attacked.

Guys I made some progress:
attachment.php

So what you think?

I will finish other 3 and upload map :)

Hero level: 01 - 09 = I column
Hero level: 10 - 19 = II column
Hero level: 20 - 29 = III column
Hero level: 30 - 39 = IV column
Hero level: 40 - 50 = V column

I made room for boss units.
Also I can add new group of units easily, examples:
Bears, Spiders, Murlocks, Rock/Water/Fire Elementals and so on.

Thank you so much for suggestions.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
Level 24
I don't understand the purpose of this post, do you want us to give suggestions for these creeps or was this just proggress, for if so you should've posted it on the progress thread.

Here you go finished list :)
attachment.php

As you can see colors slowly turn creatures into dark minions (shadow like creatures).

They maybe look ugly now but on map you will find them really interesting :)

Oh theirs stats like critical and bash are more or less calculated nicely.
I fear for base stats like hp, armor, damage and so on.

I can't wait to see opinions after update :)
Oh Boss units tomorrow :razz:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,708
Level 24
You should switch place on the 1st and 2nd since the 1st is darker then the second. Also I think you should remove the forth unit in the banshe row since he is lighter then the 3rd and instead use the last as the forth and use the demon hunters special mode model as the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.