• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Outbreak 1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Undead Outbreak
Version 1.00

Unknowingly most of all rural areas has been spread into mainland. Infected citizens has been making worse the situation. Many reports on news all citizens has been biting, eating or fighting each other. Even law enforcer or military can't control whole situation due mass confusion. You were send by government and military to first report outbreak in rural areas to investigate. But luckily you were escape in the helicopter due to unknown flying creature just explode themselves and your the survivors meet up on the fountain. But mass of infected will coming your way.

There is survivors area in southeast. It's good to camp there because there's some survivors will make you help to fight off the undeads.

The most important items like ammo, medkit, or etc... Not just only buy on stranger merchant. But these items were scatter all areas but in survivors area will only drop small ammo pack, first aid kit only. Outside survivors area will drop like medium ammo pack, medkits, or etc. These items will spawn every 2 minutes.

To gain score is to kill the undeads or using items. If player 10 kills the undead it will give a fraction of scores.
Ammo : + 5 Scores
First Aid Kit & Medkit : + 10 Scores
Undead [Normal] : + 5 Scores
Undead [Runner] : + 10 Scores
Undead [Brute] : + 15 Scores
Alpha Undead [Runner] : + 20 Scores
Alpha Undead [Brute] : + 25 Scores

The undeads are just only reanimated corpse from unknown virus.
Some undeads their movement speed are slow but high hitpoints.
Some undeads their movement speed are fast and luckily can kill easily but it can be overwhelm you.

252033-albums8910-picture108826.jpg

252033-albums8910-picture108825.jpg

252033-albums8910-picture108824.jpg

Map Released

Models:
JB_McKnight, skrab, Kitabatake, Talon the Mage, HappyTauren, FlashpoinT, General Frank, Domokun, dioris

Icons:
AlienArsonist, Riley

Skins:
Ana

Keywords:
undead, outbreak, infected, zombie, war, survival
Contents

Undead Outbreak 1.00 (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-06-03] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Add a decent description. As it is now, it is not very appealing and is pretty messy to read due to the massive amounts of hidden tags. You can do this so much better, by...
Paillan
No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording too rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you...

M

Next Review: [2016-06-03]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very appealing and is pretty messy to read due to the massive amounts of hidden tags. You can do this so much better, by reducing the number of hidden tags and use some tables or boxes for example. In some cases, just a floating text can be better, and it might be the case here, as your description doesn't have a lot of text.

The description doesn't state the goal of the map either, such as "find the source of the sickness" or "survive for 50 minutes". It hsould be included, so that people will know what to work against.

I think you will attract few players with a description like this.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

The description of your other map looks better. Get inspired by that one! :)

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a better description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Credits for the custom preview picture are missing.

You don't need hidden tags for most points, since the texts are very short.

Level 8
Well first of all you said that survivors are on the southeast.That is not true!They are on the south west!

Second of all when i died it said that i can either spectate or quit the game.How can i spectate when i can't even see my team?

Level 2
Well first of all you said that survivors are on the southeast.That is not true!They are on the south west!

Second of all when i died it said that i can either spectate or quit the game.How can i spectate when i can't even see my team?

Forgot to add survivors camp on the south east and on the south west it should be market area.

Since you died I just add on the triggers like make player 1 ally player 2 with ally and share vision. I think its a bug I fix it on next update.

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-06-03]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very appealing and is pretty messy to read due to the massive amounts of hidden tags. You can do this so much better, by reducing the number of hidden tags and use some tables or boxes for example. In some cases, just a floating text can be better, and it might be the case here, as your description doesn't have a lot of text.

The description doesn't state the goal of the map either, such as "find the source of the sickness" or "survive for 50 minutes". It hsould be included, so that people will know what to work against.

I think you will attract few players with a description like this.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

The description of your other map looks better. Get inspired by that one! :)

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a better description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Level 19
No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording too rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange![/QUOTE]