• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[UME] Goldrush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 48
Holy shit. :(
Well there must be SOMEONE who can help you out... This project looks so amazing and promising... It's so sad that it dies! Can you open a thread in the project recruitment section and say you're looking for a triggerer, and show some screenshots from the map?

That, OR, the best option, go to the chat when there is a lot of people there and ask if someone is willing to help out, and post links to this project page. :)

By the way, the dark brown lightning seen on the screenshots, is that in-game or just photoshop editing?

Oh also btw! If you're not doing that already, you can use this model. Download it and look at the animations... It's pretty much the most awesome dwarf model available out there. :) Just look at the portrait and the animations!

Level 48
Goldendemon, I suggest you do this; let Kael finish the leaking triggers, then you two discuss if he could finish the missing triggers or not. If not, then just thank him, add him in the credits and go on looking for another person; you'll end up with less work to do. If he'll want to finish the missing triggers too... Awesome. :p

Level 8
I think youre right^^

At the moment im testing the current version and im supirsed: a lot is working :)
If im finished with testing i'll write a bug report and send it to kael, if he still wants to help me.
After that ill gather all the old Informations like spells, other gamemods etc. and than ill rework the Presentation and do an post at the Recruitment-thread :)

//Edit:
Sended Bugreport + Map to Kael, i hope he can master the bugged triggers :)

Last edited:
dude, you are famous around the hive. You are known to make quality stuff, just ask in the request section for a triggerer and I'm sure it won't be long, if not ask on the chat etc..

Personnaly just with that map concept and these terrain screenshot, I would work for you right away, if it wasn't the fact that I can't make triggers and that I already have my own project.

Status
Not open for further replies.