• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] UI Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello, i have a problem with the ui i am currently using. The right side of it is missing, +rep and credit for the helper ofcourse.

207482-albums4858-picture64853.jpg

TKF

TKF

Level 19
I had this problem when importing the SC UI to Cruiser Command, but I don't know how I fixed it.

I reconverted the UI Tile04 to tga file and then used the photoshop to reapply alpha channel, then back to the wc3viewer and converting it back to blp, problem solved for me. I had some problems back and fourt before fixing it, but that's about it.

The path in my map is UI\IndustrialUITile04.blp, so using the path isn't that important, unless you want it to replace human only. WC3 has UI for each race so its a bit hard to tamper with that.

Level 20
I had this problem when importing the SC UI to Cruiser Command, but I don't know how I fixed it.

I reconverted the UI Tile04 to tga file and then used the photoshop to reapply alpha channel, then back to the wc3viewer and converting it back to blp, problem solved for me. I had some problems back and fourt before fixing it, but that's about it.

The path in my map is UI\IndustrialUITile04.blp, so using the path isn't that important, unless you want it to replace human only. WC3 has UI for each race so its a bit hard to tamper with that.

Is there another tool that can re-apply an alpha channel? Cause i don't have Photoshop :/

Status
Not open for further replies.