• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uberlisk/Ghost, Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Uberlisk is not just a unit but a unit with triggers if I know correctly and ghost I think is just a close up of nova in the 3rd person thing.

Level 5
Did you look at the video first? because if you did, you would know what I am talking about.
The uberlisk map at least, the uberlisk uses nothing but the data editer, according to the video, and the ghost map obviously uses triggers, if you look at the ui.

Level 9
You have to use Effect Persistent and Search Areas in combination with Apply Force in order to make it work effectively, the Apply Force only applies it within a fraction of a second, so it has to be executed multiple times to achieve a desirable effect.

Level 11
You have to use Effect Persistent and Search Areas in combination with Apply Force in order to make it work effectively, the Apply Force only applies it within a fraction of a second, so it has to be executed multiple times to achieve a desirable effect.
You should also lift the unit in the air (it doesn't need to be a very large height at all, just a little bit will make it work) so that it displays properly (otherwise, looks screwy).

Status
Not open for further replies.