• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[UB] Legacy Versions

Level 14
Here you can download older versions of UB. These maps do not require any additional package to work.
The project will mostly developed from here. The main section is only for download map-pack.
*Note: Please do not play these with current package and map-pack, cause they conflict whenever you play both of them.

- Blizzard's Raging Stream (Modified)
v2.10a. (Unstable)
v2.10c. (Unstable)
=======================
- Henci's Ruin of Alterac (Modified)
v2.20b. (Stable)
v2.40d (Release)
v2.60 (Test with new race)

Attachments

• U9_UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.10.w3x
    126.2 MB · Views: 4,013
  • U9_UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.30.w3x
    130.6 MB · Views: 1,143
  • U9_UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.20.w3x
    91.9 MB · Views: 2,701
  • UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.40_slk.w3x
    128.9 MB · Views: 3,215
  • UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.60_slk.w3x
    152 MB · Views: 14,126
Last edited:
Level 2
How do I get these to work? I have a version connected to battlenet. Every time I download one of these, I try to open it and it opens editor then says, unit data missing or invalid, and the editor screen just stays black. Then I just close it.

Level 28
How do I get these to work? I have a version connected to battlenet. Every time I download one of these, I try to open it and it opens editor then says, unit data missing or invalid, and the editor screen just stays black. Then I just close it.
This mod is fully protected. There's nothing to do for modding with the Reforged World Editor. You can unprotect those maps, but it's extremely difficult and might prone for other issues.

Level 6
Maybe we should read again his question Ravager, i think what he's trying to say, is how do you play the actual map, he joined in december late 2022, which makes me think he's young, and may not yet know how to put a map into the warcraft lll folder for it to work and be playable in-game, if that's the case, then that's what he's asking.

If that be the case, then just Open WarCraft lll Folder install location in Explorer, then put the file into > WarCraft lll Folder / Maps / Custom Maps Folder
That's it, you can find it in-game now, Job's Done :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers:

Level 1
UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.60 Hello, many Chinese players like this map very much. Can I change this map to Chinese? Because the map is so popular, it has been played by millions on the bilibili website. Brother, will you continue to update? I notice that race ai is not done yet

Level 28
UB_RuinsOfAlterac_v2.60 Hello, many Chinese players like this map very much. Can I change this map to Chinese? Because the map is so popular, it has been played by millions on the bilibili website. Brother, will you continue to update? I notice that race ai is not done yet
I don't really like translating this map. Plus, this mod seems to be outdated a long time ago due to the author's personal reasons.