• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Warblade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A warblade used by the warriors of the Zul'Abian troll tribe.

Update 1:
-Change the texture on the blunt part of the blade.

Keywords:
Troll, war, blade, sword, battle, tusk
Contents

Troll Warblade (Model)

Reviews
08:34, 27th Apr 2015 Misha: fancy, but feels kinda darkened ingame..
Level 20
Mesh is nice, and that's a smart use of ingame textures. The handle looks like it is made out of snake skin!

The only downside I think is the blade texture, it looks somewhat blurry, isn't it? Otherwise, good work on this one =)

Mesh is nice, and that's a smart use of ingame textures. The handle looks like it is made out of snake skin!

The only downside I think is the blade texture, it looks somewhat blurry, isn't it? Otherwise, good work on this one =)

agree, also the poly count is a little high but its no biggie. 5/5

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Did somebody say 'Trolls'? :p

How did I miss this? Great to see you making the artistic jump/foray into modeling, Solu9. And even more gratifying that it's related to mah lovely Trolls. : )

This one is good, but I like the other one better, personally. Not sure why... Just looks kinda... weird? I get the tusks, and the blade looks cool. Ah dannae. Anyway.

Keep it up.