• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll

A wow-like troll model. Give credits when used... You are allowed to edit as hell much as you want, as long as you give me credits for mesh tweaks and rigging onto Broken ones' animations (a hell of bone structure). Special thanks to Dr00d who had provided me reference images.

Keywords:
troll, wow, unarmed
Contents

Troll (Model)

Assets
Reviews
22:50, 29th Mar 2008 General Frank: Approved. Very fine model edit and really nice details. Hair is like Abe Lincoln.

M

22:50, 29th Mar 2008
General Frank:

Approved. Very fine model edit and really nice details. Hair is like Abe Lincoln.

Level 7
PLZ DONT CROUCH IT. Yeh i know its not lore-wise and i know some (to much) lore...but the crouched thing sucks i almost hate it. almost.Its good as it is now, not rly upright but not crouched... somewhere near the upright. GJ anyway i like it! Hmmm do i have a sig? Naaaah i don' care. And you shouldn't either! (4,9/5 because i have wow and i like the ponytail hair better than this hairstyle :p XD) IDEA: u could make a pack... crouched and uncrouched... not brilliant idea but it will please most ppl

EDITZORZ: I have a sig so... fear me!

Last edited: