• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who wants 3D Studio Max 5.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ahhhh :roll: ! You mean it's illegal by the rights of the program's release terms and not by the rules of this site ! Ok, fine I just thought that many wouldn't have to go through I've gone...but :? ? Not my choice right ?

Level 45
you paid for the license for the program. Thus meaning you cant redistribute the program, i cant stop you, people do it... like swapping music, but its illegal.Just cause you brought or own the license doesn't mean your the instant hot stand.

not everyone wants to Dl 500mb nor does everyone want max5.

Only the serious people need it, not the "HI I n00b i want to model me want max 5 wher!3 i get?"

and that crack doesn't help either, since that is TOTALLY illegal.

If people want it so bad, they can get it themselves if they are desperate.

thus meaning its against the rules :roll:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Actualy I do not know why companies even mother CD locking software. There will always be a crack and there is a crack for almost all computer games. And besides its annoying when after paying for an orignal copy of a game I have to relocate the CD and put it in eventhough the data is on my computer. But thats games for you! The companies try to take your money so you have to be annoyed with CDs to find that the game has flaws.

Sorry for this rant on CD protection but I realy had to let it out somewhere.

But law is law so someone lock / delete this topic before it turns into something unimaginable.

Level 6
Come on!Werewulf,don't you dare threaten me in a post!And about it,it nice that the program has crack.
Advantage:you don't need to waste time paying.
Desadvantage:it's illegal indeed.
Though you can PM me so that I can give you my e-mail.What do you say?

Level 45
f u.

i dont think you realise, but certain cracks cant be picked up as virus's if you accept them yourself.

you use them at your own risk. Certain AV software cant pickthem up, once you use them they can activate, or after a certain period of time they automaticly turn into a trojan pool.

i know, because i do crack software cuz im a fucking bitch. and it f'd up my comp last time, so i had to reformat...but i still cracked my progs.

OMG I TALKED TEH ILLAGLS>>!! HAXXOR ME MODDS!

/me giggles

P.S. I think I've got 3ds max 5 a little late since most people don't even play Warcraft 3 anymore...
What are you talking about?
I see noobs around warcraft all the time, people who have just recently installed the game and are still learning to play..

Yea and about that 3dsmax5.. The people who are skilled enough to use it are also skilled enough to find it (DC++).
And the newbies who just want it to start modeling, wouldn't know how to use it..

Status
Not open for further replies.