• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggers: Turning Passive to Hostile when taking damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone as you might have geussed from the title I am having a hard time getting my passiv jungle creeps to defend themselfs. Can anybody explain to me, how I can turn a passive creep hostile when taking damage?
(The Is attacked trigger does not work, since it will only trigger when the creep is being auto-attacked. I need it to count for both auto-attacks and abilities)

Level 17
how? i mean how dont work if u use ability in neutral hostile unit and take damage on him? because that also count like neutral hostile unit is attacked...

but u also can do something like
event unit begin casting ability
condition ability target unit is owned by neutral hostile player and attacking unit owned by user
action ability target unit order/do what u want

Level 17
u can choose between do another trigger where unit begin casting a ability to a target point, if trigger unit is contrlled by user then make unit group around ability target point and check if there have enemy or just use damagedetection system, example bribe gui damage engine in spell section

Level 7
That sounds right. Can you show me how to do it. I am just using standart triggering. ^^
How do I do that Maker?

Level 7
You just need to import the damage detection system into your map. Download bribe's system and follow the basic instructions. Once you have done that you can use maker's trigger and it should do what you want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.