• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Normal Units that take effect from passive item abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, ive got a Character in my map that can Charm creeps, and when he does 3 slots is added to the creep together with an item that gives him bonuses as Health, Mana, Damage, Speed..

My only problem is.. the unit wont take affect of these passive abilities?

Is there a way to make this possible?

Level 12
Passive item abilities are found in plenty, you just need to find where.
Speed = Item movement speed bonus, found in boots
Damage = Item damage bonus, found in weapons and orbs
Health = Item Life bonus / Item life regeneration, found in many things especially artifacts
Mana = Item mana bonus / Item mana regeneration, found in many things especially artifacts

Remember two things:
1. If you don't like the current values of these abilities you can always create a custom item ability via the Object Editor.
2. If you can't find an item with the ability you're looking for you can search for the ability in the Object editor.

Level 4
that doesnt answer my question at all. i know all these basic stuff.

What i am saying is thing..

I have an item that give 150hp, 50mana, 15+dmg and 20+ movement..
But these bonuses doesnt work for the normal unit that wears it..

Level 4
oh cmon u guys arent answering my questions at all.. Ive already made the custom spell Hero Inventory with 3 slots..

the question is WHY wont the items work in his inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.