• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How i make neutral buildings attackble by neutral hostile creeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i'm creating a map and goes to be a tower defense map, when the tower is destroyed by neutral hostile creeps, ends the game, but the tower are a neutral passive tower and the creeps dont attack neutral passive structures, only neutral passive units with the trigger that neutral hostile treat neutral passive as an enemy, someone help me?

sorry for bad english

:)

Level 2
yeah i make it but i discover a strange thing now, if i put a neutral hostile creep with no trigger, manually, the creeper attacks neutral passives structures, and if i put a neutral hostile creeper with trigger, the creeper doesn't attacks the buildings, this is my trigger:

Events: Time - Timer Expires
Condition: No condition
Actions: Unit - Create 1 Grunt for Neutral Hostile at (Center of West Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees.

and the other:

Events: Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
Condition: (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
Action: Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of (Playable map area))

and if i change center of playable map area to a region near the building, doesn't make any difference, the creeper go to the specific area and donsn't attacks the neutral passive building.

someones help me?

Level 2
yeah guys i solve it, i changed my last action trigger:

"Action: Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of (Playable map area))"

to:

"Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack Fountain of Health 0013 <gen>

and this solves my problem, but i need to know one more thing, my map have a lot of creeps and if the creeps go to attack the building, a lot of creeps doesn't attacks the building because a group of creeps surrounds the building, have a way to i put on my map a thing like many creeps very near of the others to all creeps attacks the building?

Status
Not open for further replies.