• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[trigger] tag folding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
Whenever you fold a part of a trigger, the option to unfold it again seems to disappear after a second (You can still unfold them if you're really fast, but then the option is gone anyways)

Example:

• Test Tags
    • Events
      • -------- Hi --------
    • Conditions
      • -------- Hi --------
    • Actions
      • -------- Hi --------

Level 40
Maybe it's on a computer-by-computer basis, but on my school computers it doesn't do the bug where you can't unfold again, but it does the bug where it folds the wrong trigger.

EDIT: The collapsing tags part seems to have been fixed, but the other bug (folding the wrong trigger) still exists.

Last edited:
Level 12
Holy Crap you can fold GUI here :cute:

Naah I actually don't code GUI anymore, but those would be pretty cool if I still did

Thats pretty awesome though

Status
Not open for further replies.