• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Trigger- Destructible Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
For a map I am making, I need to have a bundle of lumber dropped every time a tree is destroyed. However, there are only two events for this, Destructible Dies, and Destructible Dies in Region. The former is a specific case, and I can't set it so that it happens whenever a tree is destroyed. In the latter case, only the first 60 trees in a given region are monitored, so if I want to use it, I'd have to create thousands of regions.

So, my question is: Is there a way to accomplish what I intend to do without having to resort to massing regions?

Level 3
Use Destructible dies in region and for region put Playable map area

• Events
    • Destructible - A destructible within (Playable map area) dies

Level 26
Add a specific event for each destructable. Destructable Within Region Dies only picks all/64 destructables in the given rect and does the same.

• Ereignisse
    • Map initialization
  • Bedingungen
  • Aktionen
    • Destructable - Pick every destructible in (Entire map) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Trigger - Add to <trigger> the event (Destructable - (Picked destructible) dies)

Level 7
Use Destructible dies in region and for region put Playable map area

• Events
    • Destructible - A destructible within (Playable map area) dies

Can't, as I stated in my post.

Add a specific event for each destructable. Destructable Within Region Dies only picks all/64 destructables in the given rect and does the same.

• Ereignisse
    • Map initialization
  • Bedingungen
  • Aktionen
    • Destructable - Pick every destructible in (Entire map) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Trigger - Add to <trigger> the event (Destructable - (Picked destructible) dies)

That could work, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.