• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing Destructibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
So i have a problem again.
  • DestroyTrees
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters TreeDestroy <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible in Trees <gen> and do (Destructible - Kill (Picked destructible))
This is supposed to kill the trees in the region "Trees" when a unit enters a region. But it doesnt. I dont know what could be wrong?

Level 5
I used the exact same trigger (except with different regions obviously) and have no problems.

Be sure that your trigger is on to begin with. Then check the regions, make sure they are expanded to the correct places, and located there as well.

One problem could be that you have multiple regions, got confused, and named one of the different ones "Trees" or "treedestroy" I suggest finding "Trees" and "TreeDestroy" in your regions list, double clicking them, and that will take you to that region, then adjustin them to their proper places.

Hope this helped!

EDIT: And if this still isnt helping, use the "Iseedeadpeople" cheat, go around your map, then activate the trigger and see if anything changed.

~ Saryeit

Status
Not open for further replies.