• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hi, I need a user who are fluent in english to help me fix grammar/typo errors. It would be used for my upcoming campaign. Credit would be given inside the campaign and reputation would be given to those who help.

If you edit it, please highlight what you have change in green colour.

Code:
Enable the hunter to shoot up to 5 targets that are within 500 range from him.

Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 10% and life regeneration rate by 25%.

Throws a magical hammer at a target enemy unit, dealing 100 damage and stunning the target for 5 seconds.

Enchant the sword with fire attribute which naturally do splash damage to nearby enemy units.

Adds bonus lightning damage to an attack and slows target attack speed, but drains mana with each shot fired.

Adds bonus cold damage to an attack and slows target movement speed, but drains mana with each shot fired.

Gives a 15% chance that an attack will double hit it's target, causing a excessive bleeding which could stun the target for 3 seconds.

This unit have Flame Sword, which naturally does splash damage to nearby enemy units whenever it attack.

This unit have been hit by Double Slash; it cannot move, attack or cast spells.

Last edited:
Level 24
Throws a spear at an enemy unit, causing 100 points of damage.

Destroys 15 mana per hit. The mana combusts, dealing damage to the attacked unit.

Causes this unit to attack and move 30% faster.

Gives a 5% chance that an attack instantly kills the target.
I know most of these had been fixed already, but since I was bored and had nothing to do... Well anyways, you're welcome.

Level 24
Enables the hunter to shoot at up to 5 targets at once that are within 500 range from him.

Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 10% and life regeneration rate by 25%. "<- This is fine"

Throws a magical hammer at a target enemy unit, dealing 100 damage and stunning the target for 5 seconds. "<- This is fine"

Enchants the sword with fire attributes which naturally does splash damage to nearby enemy units.

Last edited:
Level 22
Enables the hunter to shoot up to 5 targets that are within 500 range from him.
Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 10% and life regeneration rate by 25%.

Throws a magical hammer at a target enemy unit, dealing 100 damage and stunning the target for 5 seconds.

Enchants the sword with fire attribute which naturally does splash damage to nearby enemy units.

Should be that.

Level 20
-This unit has Flame sword,which does splash too nearby attacked units.

-Gives a 15% chance that an attack will deal double damage to it's target, causing a excessive bleeding which could stun the target for 3 seconds.

-Adds bonus cold damage to an attack and slows target'ss movement speed, but drains mana with each attack.

-Adds bonus lightning damage to an attack and slows target's attack speed, but drains mana with each attack.

-Enchants the sword with fire attribute which naturally does splash damage to attacked enemy units.

Level 30
Septimus said:
Enables the hunter to shoot up to 5 targets that are within 500 range.

The *heroname* throws a magical hammer at a targeted enemy unit, dealing 100 damage and stunning the target for 5 seconds.

Enchants this unit/hero's sword with the fire attribute that does splash damage to nearby enemy units.

Adds bonus lightning damage to an attack and slows target attack speed, but drains mana with each shot fired.

Adds bonus cold damage to an attack and slows the target's movement speed, but drains mana with each shot fired.

Gives a 15% chance that an attack will hit a targetted unit twice, causing a excessive bleeding that can stun the target for 3 seconds.

This unit has a Flame Sword, that does splash damage to nearby enemy units whenever it attacks.

This unit has been hit by Double Slash; it can't move, attack or cast spells.

quick look true ... I saw quite a few mistakes but i just corrected em without a color.

Status
Not open for further replies.