• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tower Defense Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I have an idea for a tower defense, There are 20 rounds of elimination, first round is just a warm-up to see how the game works. You are randomly placed in a different area where you are given items that you place as towers, These items r random, and its lowest kills gets eliminated from that set of rounds. It gets harder and harder. Your killing stops when u leak 1. 20 different areas, with 40 different possible inventories. everyone gets the same area and inventory per round, there will be a ultimate towers usuable only once per set of rounds. At the end the winner may choose to play again. Gold will be upgrade points, u will receive a set ammount in the beggining of every round based on difficulty, and inventory. There will be a mode where people can vote on which areas to play in.

Please tell me what you think of this idea, if you would play it and etc.

Last edited:
Level 3
I like the idea and i would definitely play it. I dont really have any suggestions though sorry:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.