• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Too many units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Good day

I have made a TD with many players.
I tested my map, but try to spam the first time Creeps only for me for this.

When I leave for the other players spamming the units, the units run only very bad and then remain standing too often.
:ugly:I let too many units simultaneously or spam?

I hope you understand what I mean
e otherwise I can upload the map so times maybe.

Level 16
Seas =)

Jeah I know what you mean, so maybe the following points will help.

1) You can create a trigger with an event like "Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time". In this trigger you pick the units (that you can summon) and order them to move to the goal.

2) You can create a limit for spawning, so maybe each creep need 1 food and each player got a max foot limit of 75.

Level 19
Thats because too many creeps owned by the same player follows the same order.

If you've played Footman.. so when you have 36+ footmans there, and you send them all attack somewhere, they will attack.. then stop for 1-2 sec.. then attack again... and so on until some of them die.

Otherwise, using "0" as collision size (from WE Object Editor) should fix the problem.

By the way, @Dr.Broom, using method 1) will cause the same problem I explained above.

Level 3
Seas =)

Jeah I know what you mean, so maybe the following points will help.

1) You can create a trigger with an event like "Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time". In this trigger you pick the units (that you can summon) and order them to move to the goal.

2) You can create a limit for spawning, so maybe each creep need 1 food and each player got a max foot limit of 75.

No it does not work, but try it was worth.

"Otherwise, using" 0 "as collision size (from WE Object Editor) should fix the problem"

Thanks but I have also already done and it does not work. Or I understand it wrong?

Thanks but already time for your help both of you + Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.