• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Actually it worked one time but it's before Alessandra and the first portal appeared... so I'm guessing it works if u destroy the orange base for like 10mins for the AI to work

Level 26
Actually it worked one time but it's before Alessandra and the first portal appeared... so I'm guessing it works if u destroy the orange base for like 10mins for the AI to work

Huh. I don't think Alessandra should stop them, but I'll check it out.

Are you planning to add voice acting to your campaigns like in Adventures of Rowan the Wise?

Nope, sorry.

Level 1
I think I found something about the Dranaei AI(this works for me) you have to destroy the orange base before the first portal opens and Alessandra appears or the AI will not work. I think you need to destroy the orange base before 18 minutes. I used cheats to find this information.First I destroyed the orange base at 26 minutes- the AI worked. Then I restarted the map and I destroyed the AI at 30 minutes(after Alessandra appears). Then again I restarted the map and quickly destroyed the base and worked. This worked for me.

Level 26
I think I found something about the Dranaei AI(this works for me) you have to destroy the orange base before the first portal opens and Alessandra appears or the AI will not work. I think you need to destroy the orange base before 18 minutes. I used cheats to find this information.First I destroyed the orange base at 26 minutes- the AI worked. Then I restarted the map and I destroyed the AI at 30 minutes(after Alessandra appears). Then again I restarted the map and quickly destroyed the base and worked. This worked for me.

Yeah, someone else already pointed this out, but I have no idea what would Alessandra's triggers have anything to do with the Draenei. I need to look more into this. Thanks for testing.

EDIT: I just noticed RotBE 2.0's rating is 4.92/5.00. I just want to say I never expected it to be that well received. Thanks everyone!!

Level 23
EDIT: I just noticed RotBE 2.0's rating is 4.92/5.00. I just want to say I never expected it to be that well received. Thanks everyone!!

You have made a excellent work, it's what you deserve, and thank you for made this such good campaign! And good luck with this new updated of Curse of the Forsaken, and yours next campaigns! :)

Level 26
You have made a excellent work, it's what you deserve, and thank you for made this such good campaign! And good luck with this new updated of Curse of the Forsaken, and yours next campaigns! :)

Thanks! I honestly never expected people to like them so much. It's amazing.

I finished the first part of Battle for the Undercity. Now, it's time to work on the second part which will be simpler and more fun. Also, it lagged for some reason. Could it have something to do with those leaks? I'm not quite sure I understand those.

Well, it didn't lag the 2nd time. So, derp, I dunno.

Level 26
New screenshot I felt like posting!

2rgp7wk.jpg

Level 6
Battle for the Undercity happens after Kael'thas' death. I just don't want the blood elves to appear here.
There are too few Blood Elves to begin with.

If someone wants to be very strict and by the book concerning the size of the Blood Elf population. , after the Scourge killed 90% of the population, the Blood Elves couldn`t participate in any major battle for at least 20 years.

I just finished your campaign and I have to congratulate you.It was pure awesomeness.

You what was the best part? The Epilogue !!! Make more interactive maps like those. I spent like 10 minutes exploring Silvermoon before I went to to the quests. :D

I have to say that the last two missions are too hard, for me anyway.I used was defeated in mission 4 or 5 and I already reduced difficulty but the last two missions were hard as hell.

In mission 10 I can barely keep the like, not only that they have a lvl 10 hero each, they attack at the same time !!! I have to somehow run through base, get at least 2 zeppelins and go on the other side of a map infested with Kael Loyalists and Illidan`t Fel Horde.
You could remove one of the bases, after I used a cheat to destroy one, I had some breathing room.

In the last mission I suggest having the Draenei from the start, you put a lot of effort in porting them in the campaign, I don`t think they should be optional.Hell I could really use their help from strat.I have to use the cheat to destroy the orange base so that the Draenei appear so I can get some breathing space.

Maybe I rushed it a bit in mission 11 with the cheat but in mission 10 I can vouch that I was held in my base under siege.I could hold the line but little else, forget going on the other side of the map.

Maybe an easy option should be included.

I repeat again, it was easily one of the most awesome campaigns I played and don`t forget more interactive missions like the epilogue would be awesome.It would be awesome if you did one for Orgrimmar and one for Undercity.

AWESOME !!!!!

Level 5
lol I was also tempted to cheat on chapter 10 lol but I managed to beat it lol I just sent my heroes out to destroy the green base all on their own.. plus I'm almost finished with the riddle Tomoraider XD..... has anyone solved it yet?

Level 26
Cool stuff you got there! I remember playing Rise of the Blood Elves when you first released it, really liked it. Gonna be playing through Curse of the Forsaken soon (or should I wait for v2.0 to be released?)
Anyway, great work! Keep it up :)

Thanks! My suggestion is to wait for v.2.0, but you should also try out Rise of the Blood Elves v.2.0. :>

EDIT: And at long last, Battle for the Undercity is done! I am very pleased with the end result.

Last edited:
Level 5
Wooh, good to see that u finale finished the chapter!:)

Now battle for Northrend begins, since you are adding Horde now,which character will add? Garrosh will be playable? Varian will remain playable,or just for the computer?

Level 5
ok so did u add any secrets in this campaign? cause I haven't seen any secrets in the last version or maybe I just didn't look for it... And just a suggestion could u maybe let Valkyrs cast death coil? and as always Good Luck in the campaign.... also you'll add Dalaran in Broken Alliances right? if u do, could u let one spellcaster cast Healing Wave? tnx

Level 26
ok so did u add any secrets in this campaign? cause I haven't seen any secrets in the last version or maybe I just didn't look for it... And just a suggestion could u maybe let Valkyrs cast death coil? and as always Good Luck in the campaign.... also you'll add Dalaran in Broken Alliances right? if u do, could u let one spellcaster cast Healing Wave? tnx

I'm not thinking about secrets yet. Val'kyrs will not be able to cast Death Coil, I'm keeping their spells the same. And Dalaran won't be appearing as a player, so there won't be any unique Dalaran casters.

Level 23
I prefer they don't has the blight around, i tested the buildings in Rise of the Blood Elves, and in that way,is so pretty, but, since you have a Royal Laboratory as research building, make a updated that enable the regeneration(like troll regeneration), or make the forsaken like wow, have the racial Cannibalize. lol
Or just do as knight26 said.

Status
Not open for further replies.