1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Titan Sargeras

Submitted by Tier10Trash
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the pantheon version of the titan Sargeras, cut from the final version of world of warcraft legion.

This model has several different attack animations, its walk animation is awkward though. It also has other animations that I kept because they are almost cinematic, similar to the imprisoned animations of the Fallen Avatar model, along with kneeling and sitting animations. Does not have a decay animation.

Credits to Blizzard.
Contents

Titan Sargeras (Model)

1. HollowShade

HollowShade

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ahm... any1 got the same problem with the animations? when i want the model to use cinematic chained idle and break free, the model is just doing random animations

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  2. Korean Gamer

Korean Gamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow really nice Model

3. Eowya

Eowya

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very good ! And now, we need Sargeras corrupted model (different of Avatar)

4. Tier10Trash

Tier10Trash

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is no in game model of Sargeras that I can find, best one to use is the one uploaded on this site.

5. HollowShade

HollowShade

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi is the animation tags fixed?? i really want it in my map hehe ty

6. Tier10Trash

Tier10Trash

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i am not able to duplicate this issue in neither reforged or classic mode, i can look into this further if you want to send me a DM with screenshots and what trigger functions you're using

7. HollowShade

HollowShade

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh i attached it to a roar or taunt abillity but then hes not doing that specific animation just random ones.
    EDIT: I redownloaded the model, i tried the trigger when the unit takes damage the unit will do the cinematic break free. But all the unit did is a random one

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  8. Tier10Trash

Tier10Trash

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah i am getting the same issue when i try it on a taunt ability, the animations will play correctly via triggers

9. HollowShade

HollowShade

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh in the trigger editor it doesnt work for me too, sorry english is not my main tongue, whats the exact tag did u use cinematic break free? or just break free?

10. Tier10Trash

Tier10Trash

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    cinematic break free

11. Med. MapGuy

Med. MapGuy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Loving all your ported stuff, I might use a few of them one day. Do you intend to port more stuff from Legion?

12. Tier10Trash

Tier10Trash

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    any request? i need to fix a spell submission, but i could do some more in a week or so.

13. Med. MapGuy

Med. MapGuy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awesome! No immediate request at the moment since the campaign I'm working on is still set in WCIII's timeline. Hopefully in time I can think of something useful. Do you share models on Warcraft Underground's discord?