now would i still be able to have normal gui triggers in it?
- Untitled Trigger 004
- Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
- (Ability being cast) Equal to Your_Ability
- Set Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
- Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
- Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 512.00 of Point matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
- Loop - Actions
- Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
- Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
- Wait 5.00 seconds
- Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
- Unit - Unpause (Picked unit)
- Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)
This is not MUI however and I couldn't think of any way making it MUI in GUI without starting to check buffs and stuff like that.
If you want ill make you this MUI in JASS (I just love trying to make stuff in JASS now that I started to use it ! ).