• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Trigger] more then two resouses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well i was owndering if its possbile to have more then two resouses for example have
money
guns
fuel
crops
any help would be liked
a firend of mine siad its like a multiboard but i dont no how to do that and niether did he

Level 6
You can change tooltips and icons for gold wood food...
and than trigger all.
using playe r events and adding decreasing (gold wood...) for but ingame it would look like fuel guns...

ad yes you could do multiboard, but dont ask me im noob at creating them
Probbably you should set integers for each player and than actions for each integer and stuff. mby some 1 else would explaynit to you better.
And check mby is there a multiboard tutorial.

Level 2
You can replace Gold with one thing, Wood with another, and split the ammount of Food you currently use and the max you can have into two things. You change these things in the Advanced Menu.

Level 19
You can replace Gold with one thing, Wood with another, and split the ammount of Food you currently use and the max you can have into two things. You change these things in the Advanced Menu.

You can just hack my map Dawn of New Empires and have a look on my multiboard. It might not be the prettiest but it works.
It got:
-Players
-Kills
-Deaths
-Ammo
-Fuel
-Gold(not included in the multiboard)
-Wood(not included in the multiboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.