• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

20 levels of similar effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have a passive skill with 20 levels, on each level the effect change and grow bigger - so that in level 20 it will become obvious that the unit has big level, in order to do it I need to do "buff" which in any level looks different, so it will be very easy to determine the unit level.
If this is possible for you to make or if you know fitting resourse please tell me.
And if it is very hard to make , is it possible instead to make an effect like the ! above the units head but with numbers from 1 to 20?
I think this resouse can be very usefull since there is no way to make unit level to change threw triggers (so making it look like netural unit that can show levels will fail since u cant change the level of the unit inside of a game) and there are exactly 20 levels possible of unit to be , so maybe other map makers will love the idea too.
Thank you for reading and tring to help. :psmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.