• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Time of Day in Map Preferences doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I've been having this problem for quite a long time and I'm tired already, I want to change the time of day in World Editor, but no matter what time I set, it doesn't change. I have the Lighting checked, the Fixed Time of Day in preferences unchecked and all the video settings on High, yet the time of day doesn't work, and I need this for terraining purposes. Basically I have tried everything, from checking the Fixed Time of Day to change the sky if that even helps, but nothing. I want to know how to fix this.

Level 14
Exactly that's it. Actually now that you mentioned it, I just checked the time of day and it's always midnight no matter the time I set, no idea why this happens. As I said, I have the Fixed Time of Day unchecked.

If it helps also, I have two computers were in both I installed Warcraft III, they have the 1.26 patch. And the Time of Day works in my other computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.