• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WE time of day stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok im pretty familiar with the WE so its not somthing stupid like i locked time of day in Prefrences that box is not checked off. And in Map Prefrences i also have time set to "not fixed" but the lighting always stays on midnight!
I already uninstaled and reinstaled WC3 and FT once and its still broke.. Every map i open in WE looks like its midnight. Sombody can help pls...

Level 10
Nah, didnt seem to work... somtimes when i open and close previewer window i can get it to look like noon but that hasnt been working lately either..

Level 10
Nope, when the map opens its looks like midnight no matter what the times are set to.
I couldget it to look like noon if i played around with it but it wont stay that way, and anyways that doesnt even work now.
Its like my WE is bugged, thats why i reinstalled everything but it still happens.
I was hopeing someone else had same problem and fixed it somehow...

mik

mik

Level 4
I actually got the same problem, but no fix yet. Ingame the time shows 13:00, but its dark as night.

Level 3
do you have foreign files in you wc3 directory?
like the one if you set lightning to dungeon it makes everything black?
if so then remove the file

mik

mik

Level 4
How does such a file look? And where exactly must it be to effect my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.