• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Time of the day problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
In my map, the day time acts normally but stops at 24:00 at night, permanently, anyone have had the same error or know how to fix this?Anyone knows what might be the cause? And if is there something easy to do to fix? I've tried a trigger when time reaches 23:59 to change to 00:01, but it lasts only for a day, strangely does not happen in the next and the clock gets stuck at 24:00 again.

Please help! +rep

Level 9
I checked all my triggers and nothing related to day time, I 'fixed' by doing this, and it worked, but will it lag or create any kind of leak/problems in the future?

Events
Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Game - Set time of day speed to 100.00% of the default speed

And I don't think there is a trigger, because usually when the time goes to 23:59, it turns 00:00, not 24:00, also by changing gameplay constants I get WE freezed :S

Day speed action doesn't need to be run in a periodic trigger; just set it in the Melee Initialization trigger and it's done.

Time shouldn't change to 24:00 by the way; make sure your Gameplay Constants Time - Hours per day is "24.00".

Unless this doesn't work, you definitely have a trigger involved or you are ordering a unit to use Moonstone or something, can't explain it elsehow. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.