• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hehehe, the next screenshot might have this new thing! But not in this one xD

2ymuowo.jpg

Level 3
Hey Forsaken,

I finished the rest of the campaign. It's really amazing and I really enjoyed it. However, if you don't mind I will say some few very minior things I think you could improve (if you want). Can you add (if it's possible my warcraft editing is really basic for now) that you add map Landfall betvean, Purge of Dalaran and Kirin Tor landing. It would made your campaign really better. Also please check some grammer and spelling, you have some mistakes like Sungreaver: You may try Proudmore. But you may fail (Should be like you will you may try, but you will fail i think) and some things like that. Also can you please change Roomath model. I know there is hero Blood Elf Warlock model perfect for him. I think I saw it in Rise of the Blood elves campaign and I think it's also in a pack (I'm to lazy to check). Also, Verresa's Elven art spell (the healing one) is so OP that archer can tank a tower (seriously it worked).
Please don't think I don't like your work. I already gave my review and it's really amazing work.
Thanks for the effort and keep up the good work. :D

Level 23
@Unknown; Thanks, I'm glad you liked! I'm not sure about add a new map between them, just if you had a great idea! Some dialogues will be changed, and grammar improved, don't worry, about Rommath model, I'm aware of that model, it's good, but I want a model with face.
Hmm, never noticed this in the spell, I will fix it! xD

---

Thread a bit updated.

Level 3
Well my idea about map between Purge of Dalaran and Kirin Tor landing was something like Landfall. In your campaign, you explained everything well. There are no plot holes and everything is well explained in appropriate way (not random). However, as Pandaria is big part of the story, it felt in your campaign like, side thing when they discovered the land. The idea would be something like Landfall if you watched Nobbel's videos. You can like that show how Blood elves started to rebel against the Horde. Probably you will have to work a lot (cut cinematic after the Purge in two seperate peaces), but I am 100% sure it will be far better if you do this thing. ;)

Also when you do seige of Ogrimmar. it would be great idea that you control seperate armies on 3 corners. Alliance(original human) and Kirin Tor on one side, Blood elves and Forsaken on other side and front gate Horde(original Orc) and Night elves fighting Horde(with your dark shamans you added and other units) in the canter. The key should be that you sinchronize your attacks since Garrosh's army should be far more stronger(probably consisted of 3-4 different strong computers inside the wall). Probably just a fantasy, but still...whatever you do I'm sure it will be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.