• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Uhull, a new terrain completed, it's for "Drums of War"

sq38ly.jpg

Looks great :grin:

Level 23
err you mean'its underground? of ogrimmar'?becaise thrall said in crying for freedomvthingy that his peope used something yo escae for emergency?is that it?

What you are talking about is Ragefire Chasm, and it's custom lore about the exit, for some things that will happen in the campaign; and Underhold, is a bit below of Ragefire and it's accessed through the elevator. :)

Level 23
Oh! Looks how is back to work! Me! xD

New screenshot, somethings in the campaign will be changed, for the last maps, a custom character will be add! Also, you can see the new character in the thread information, and it was a bit changed the part of the characters! Hope you like! :)

2hxolco.jpg

Level 23
Ok, that's your choice.
And about this Dolla'then guy, by what I've seen in the characters' info, he's a male version of Lady Liadrin?

Not exactly, he knew about what the demons are capable, and have heard many about his father's story, he just don't choose to serve the Legion. It will be more explain in my futures plans, if all goes right.

Edit: Also, if you saw, Dollunar Golding, is the custom character of War of the Ancients. And he is father of Dolla'Then Golding hehehe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.