• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THS Recruiting Center

Level 31
The Human Sin Recruiting Center

I am currently recruiting users to help me in the campaign's development. Here is the list of the posts I need for some specific fields.

Recruiting List

Terrainer

I am still looking for terrainer Chapter 4 : Eternal Banishment and Epilogue : Peace restoration.

For those who are able to terrain an awesome terrain, feel free to post it here. Please include a screenshot of your terrain sample and tell me which terrain you are best at.

Use attachment or hidden tag whenever you post a sample.

Models

Currently there are a few models ain't that suitable for the campaign. If you are good with animation and modelling, your help is certainly welcome.

Post a sample of your model here to let me have a view and use hidden tag for it.

Icon

There isn't much of suitable icons for abilities and some were rather blurry. If you are capable to make a high quality icon for it, your help is certainly welcome.

Post a sample of your icon here to let me have a view.

Artist

I want an artist who is capable to draw an awesome wallpaper and screenshot of the campaign. If you are good with it and want to contribute. Feel free to post your sample here, remember to use hidden tag.

Spells & Ability Maker

Information is available in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10

Attachments

• Screen 2.jpg
    Screen 2.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 289
  • lost woods1.jpg
    lost woods1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 271
Level 1
~Sticky so more people see this & time limit of showing threads does not make it invisible.
~Added Spells & ability maker thread link.

Level 3
i wish i could join such project but i have problems of my own and im not that good ( i really wish i could it seems so cool!!!!!! but as i said before i aint that good