• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer Open for Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
That or my computer crashed, I lost wc3 and don't have cd key still so I have to re buy the game. I'm sorry this happened and you troll me all you want. Ask a GM to remove my rep if you want, idc, nothing I could do to stop it.

Edit: Also I'm quitting WC3 terraining, as school starts soon and I have lost inspiration. Good luck with your maps.

OK so? Still had the internet and you still went on the Hive. Could have said something about it.

Level 7
.... I did? I didn't reply do you PM's and VM's because I was frustrated to no end... I told Googlieeyes and told him to tell you... You're not entitled to my help you know. I was trying to do a good thing.

Level 6
.... I did? I didn't reply do you PM's and VM's because I was frustrated to no end... I told Googlieeyes and told him to tell you... You're not entitled to my help you know. I was trying to do a good thing.

LOL! Why would you ask someone else to tell me something when you could have just told me yourself?

Also, I know. I'm working on it myself now. Just restarted from scratch and looks great, actually.

Also, if you told Googlieyes to tell me that, why would he say this then: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...n-for-projects-137063/index4.html#post1269973

Level 7
Level 7
Lol nice comeback.
Not crying. Told you I didn't care.
Learn to read, learn to make a believable lie, dumbass.

You're right. I didn't finish your map because all along I secretly hated you, has nothing to do with my busy life and computer crashing. You caught me. Logic makes perfect sense.

Level 6
You're right. I didn't finish your map because all along I secretly hated you,

Again, LEARN to read. I never said you hated me.

and computer crashing.

Your computer crashed yet you still logged on to THW so you could have replied to this thread, my VMs and PMs. Many other users were depending on you.

You caught me. Logic makes perfect sense.

What a blatant statement. Obviously logic makes perfect sense. It is the definition of logic.

Level 7
Again, LEARN to read. I never said you hated me.

Your computer crashed yet you still logged on to THW so you could have replied to this thread, my VMs and PMs. Many other users were depending on you.

What a blatant statement. Obviously logic makes perfect sense. It is the definition of logic.

I didn't reply do your PM's, but I replied to Googlies. And told you to ask him my situation. Then you started to nerd rage (omg comeback incoming) my thread. Just drop it and leave it alone. Apparently you're terraining your own map adequately anyway.

Level 6
I didn't reply do your PM's, but I replied to Googlies. And told you to ask him my situation. Then you started to nerd rage (omg comeback incoming) my thread. Just drop it and leave it alone. Apparently you're terraining your own map adequately anyway.

Blah blah. I'm the one who started it... Yeah sure whatever you say cool buddy.
Pointing out your arguments' error = nerd rage. Great logic you have there bud.
You can drop it, too, anytime you wanna, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.