• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Terrain Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am looking forward to make terrains. Lots an lots of terrains.
So, I am taking terrain requests. If you would like me as a project terrainer
then post your project details here or PM me. You can link me to your map development thread too.

I would not work on half conceived projects which will ultimately end up rotting on your hard drive. Motivate me, compel me, give me a reason to make a terrain for you.

If your project seems good enough you have got yourself a dedicated terrainer.

Ciao

Level 6

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Hello there I would need your help as a terrainer since both of my terrainers are ocupied at the moment I would like it if you could help improve my terrain and make a few new ones the link to the project is on my signiture leave a post telling me if you are intrested or not if you are I will fill you in with all the details you need.

Sincerly
Bethmachine

Level 3
Afterwork

Can I ask you to fix my terrain and give more ideas to do if possible? I hope it will be ready in a few weeks.
Thank you.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I would like some terrain done for my current minigame http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/battle-ashenvale-235951/. The east side should have orcish terrain and the west side night elven terrain. You can import as much you want and you will be on the special thanks list. The map is also small so should go pretty fast if you choose to do it.

Also I'm sure the map will be released, I got unlimited time to mod for 2 months starting on friday. And the map is allready playable so it is quite fun to test it. Once I get the terrain done I would have a almost finished version in 2-3 weeks most likely less.

oh and currently I got a half done terrain generator so you should disable those triggers if you want to see the terrain ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.