• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am working on a new project,Mercenary Wars.Here is the map desription:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53839

I am in a dire need of a skilled terrainer to assist me with working on the map.I can make decent terrain,but i cant do the triggers and the objects on top of that.I am very eager to realize this project as fast as possible.If you want to help me form a developement team,and you think you can make good terrains,post screenshots and(or) links to some of the terrain youve made recently.

I will give information about all the details of the type of terrain that is needed for the map by a PM,on your request.

Thank you.

Level 12
Nevermind,im glad someone has shown any interest at all :)

Theres no rush with the terrain anyway,there are plenty of other things to work on...

Level 12
Mods please delete this thread,it is outdated,i made a new one with more positions included.

Status
Not open for further replies.