• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sirlern Rpg-Project Recruitment

How will the Game Go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

hello, this is CyberDuelX16 again =D i have been recently working on an rpg. Things have been gonig smoothly but at least half of my team quit(dont know why). I am in dire need of 1-2 Triggerers(Please Jass), a hero creator, a terrainer and someone who is good with icons. I also need someone writing the story.

NOTE:Credit and Rare items will be given to people who help =D.
Note: Dont PM me post here if you want to help. Thanks!

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I could be your hero Creator, and Terrain But i wanna see what you have done so far.

Ok so do u want me to email it or something? Cus i dont feel safe just posting it in here.

Level 9
Tell me, why don't you feel comfortable posting it here?
If you don't show any progress to the community very few people will want to help.
Show us what you have so we know if its any good/if we want to help.
-Bane

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Teh Map

Tell me, why don't you feel comfortable posting it here?
If you don't show any progress to the community very few people will want to help.
Show us what you have so we know if its any good/if we want to help.
-Bane

Yea i guess u got a point so here it is:

Attachments

• Sirlern_RPG_0.9_Terrain_30%_bugfix~1(save bug complete)save worknig remix 2.w3x
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I sent you a Pm. And answer this: If you could help why would you call it epic fail huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.