• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Recruiting] RPG Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
>>Hail my friends, im currently working very on my new RPG project. It will be a real RPG with alot fo events, quests, and so on....

+I will introduce about my map:
-It will support 4 players.
-It will be a deep RPG, (im sure its not for some simple noobs)
-It will be a teamwork game.
-It will have a main story, and alot of sidequest.
-It will have a save/load system.

+Now i will talk slightly about the story: You are apprentices of a mystical academy, nested in a deepwood under the rule of Archmage Itramus, you have trained long and hard and today is the final day, after passing the three final challenge, you will be graduated, and leave the Academy for great journeys, as adventurers. Before you go, Archmage Itramus give you a precious information about a sacred tomb, containing almost the best and the most evil items in the world, which were being searched by alot of people. Then, your main quest is finding the four elemental orb to fuse it as the Hill of Destiny for the Key of Chaos....

+Okay, what progress i've made and which ones i need:

-Terrain is 80% completed, and i need a good terrainer to detail it.
-Hero creators: I already had 12 heroes with vustom spells: Paladin, cleric, wizard, sorceress, monk, bard, dwarven defender, druid, ranger, dragon disciple, barbarian, ...
but more heroes is always good.
-Item creators: there will be a fuse sytem and i need someone to create items, set items with clear discription.
-Spell makers: united with hero creators, to bring out great heroes.
-Story writers: for some optional quests and some dramatic events, lol

+Some screenshots:
NWN-SCREEN7.gif

LJ-SCREEN6.gif

LJ-SCREEN5.gif

LJ-SCREEN4.gif

LJ-SCREEN3.gif

LJ-SCREEN2.gif

LJ-Screen1.gif

+Map download:
-http://www.mediafire.com/?cjb3ezm1dzy
-also attached

Attachments

• Legendary Journey.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 9
-Hero creators: I already had 12 heroes with vustom spells: Paladin, cleric, wizard, sorceress, monk, bard, dwarven defender, druid, ranger, dragon disciple, barbarian, ...
but more heroes is always good.
-Item creators: there will be a fuse sytem and i need someone to create items, set items with clear discription.
-Some Low Skill making (with Triggers)
If u need me P.M

Status
Not open for further replies.