• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broken - Solo-Player RPG Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Broken - Solo-Player RPG Hero Arena
Story:
Once upon a time there was a damned soul trying to take over the control of the world... Noone could withstand his power, except Agronor, the Destroyer. Agronor was able to stop it, but for a price: He was now the damned soul.

Agronor is on his way to the Outlands and is trying to take it over. Fight with the power of light to defend it.
(Story is currently under work, because its an RPG it should have one, any ideas please reply^^)

Game:
The map will have 9 heroes all in a unique class system which orientates to the highest attribute (Agility, Strength, Intelligence). There should be about 90 waves of enemies (currently 10). These waves should have objectives (quests) which will be considered as very hard and give extra powerful items, gold and experience.

Short:
9 heroes, maximum level is 50 (currently 3)
90 waves of enemies (currently 10)
60 Quests (currently 5)
60 Items (currently 20)

I need help with the testing, some triggers and the storyline.

I also need a skin for the warrior, mage and rogue class,

Some ideas about the other 6 classes, possible skills and spells and their triggers,

Some quest ideas and boss ideas (they should be hard to beat, each 6 level) and their triggers.

(If I'm wrong posting here, I'm sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.