• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

recruiting for new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well guys i'm starting a new project. My first project on HWS actually. It's a campaign/rpg. It's not very far along, cus after a bit of tinkering i realized i'll need some help working on what i think to be a pretty big project. I wont say much about it now, cus it's still in the development stage, and i don't want to keep posting to confirm or take back info. It draws inspiration from Assassin's creed and Firefly, with the main character being anti-hero type. I'm thinking more of an open rpg style setting, but with a linear storyline to follow, which will however, be filled with side-quests. Right now all are welcome, be it terraining, triggering, modeling, skinning, ect. I will be weighing heavily on storyline, dialogue, the main character's creation, and quests. E-mail me for more info. Peace.

Level 2
I am an all-around map maker, I'm good with Units/Object Editor, Triggers, Terrain.

I can do anything of those three, I'm not good with modeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.