• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic RPG Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Finally I've got some free time and I'm going to rekindle my epic Single-player RPG project. It's an ambitious project with non-linear storyline and a number of features:

1) Multiple classes and races
2) each class has a distinctive gameplay (different gameplay mechanics, different resources, etc.)
3) very large worlds (of approximately 50 or so maps linked together!!!):
cities, dungeons, wilderness, even other worlds - everything!
4) exciting gameplay - epic battles, sea fights, castle sieges, gloomy dungeons
5) AI will be used to emulate multi-player! this will allow to emulate group gameplay (aka raids from MMOs) and PvP
6) Crafting - from blacksmithing to architecture
7) last by not least - high quality models for units, doodads, items, spells - everthing!

of course, for all this to become reality, we need some help. Since the end of summer many people i our team (including myself) were busy and couldn't work on the project. I hope they will return any time soon, but project of such ambitions can't have a too large team anyway and I'm going to force the project, to coplete it faster!

1) Terrainers - we need some people who can do some epic terrain =)
2) Modellers - we'll need some high-quality doodads (building parts, rocks, trees, etc.) -don't tell me 'bout UTM - we need higher quality-
3) Modellers - we need someone to make quality character models with quite a bunch of animations (QUITE a bunch)
4) Trigger makers - the project will require alot of systems and such
5) AI triggerer - not needed right now, but will be needed in the future

what am I doing myself, you ask? Storyline, ideas of all the aspects of the project, designing abilities and talents for the classes, coordianting the whole matter and also I'm doing terrain.

So, If you are intrested, feel free to drop a reply in this thread or a PM to me =)))

Status
Not open for further replies.