• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rpg recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im looking for people who would like to help make an rpg.

Mainly, I need help with concept ideas.

Mainly i need help with ideas, and quality assurance

Just pm me if your interested/have questions

Also the one concept I know I want is a ff 13 style combat system, which is already made

Level 2
OK , i could help as a terrainer but how is going it to be , like any especial of combat type of rpg or a regular one , describe better what u want...

Level 4
OK , i could help as a terrainer but how is going it to be , like any especial of combat type of rpg or a regular one , describe better what u want...

Im still deciding, and as i said, Im looking for ideas, and quality assurance(aka polishers).

Ill say what I do know:
A custom combat style, without auto attacking, and full story, other than that, even I dont know much yet

Level 2
Well u could do a arrow key mov. with magics only in areas no target ...when a ranges atacks goes in straigh line , and when meele do go only in the front , that would be a nice consept.=DIf i knew the 13 ff story i would help with the idea but since i dont know i cant=0

Level 4
Well u could do a arrow key mov. with magics only in areas no target ...when a ranges atacks goes in straigh line , and when meele do go only in the front , that would be a nice consept.=DIf i knew the 13 ff story i would help with the idea but since i dont know i cant=0

I only said the ff combat system, not the story.

And that could be fun, but theres too much delay on bnet

Status
Not open for further replies.