• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Souls of Chaos Multiplayer RPG - Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Looking for someone who can create unique quest for my RPG that is already 60% or more completed.
There is not much left to do besides create fun side quest and a long interesting main quest.
I have already started the main quest and there is about 4 or 5 side quest already made.

To create quest all you will have to do is CnP parts of quest that are already made and modify them to fit your own quest, so you wont need a huge amount of trigger knowledge in fact you might even learn something along the way xD.

Basically im looking for someone with a good imagination and a sense of humor to help bring this great map to life.

Oh and here is a link if you want to learn more about the map and it's progress http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...s-multiplayer-rpg-project-development-138314/

Last edited:
Level 11
But make the game directly. So you have STRONG main quests. Very detailed. And make it long. Dont put too much of Drama inside... and dont make battles last long. I hope this will end as good RPG, coz there arent almost any of good RPG maps.

Level 10
I plan to add at least 1 AoS type battle in the main quest line. Also there will be at least 5 or 6 boss fights all with cinematic triggers. Also many areas of map will not be open untill certain parts of main quest have been completed so even experienced players would not be able to play through whole map in less then a hour, not counting side quest.

Im still looking for help preferably someone who has MSN and basic trigger knowledge at least in cinematics.

Level 10
Need beta testers for early version of map so we can balance out monsters and spells and stuff.

Leave a post here or in Project development page and ill get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.