• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to make Terrain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, i am currently making a map called Villanus' Crusade, and i need a terrainer. It is an RPG and since i suck at terrain i need someone to do it for me. The terrain needs to look good but also be practical so if you can do any terraining work for me i would very much appreciate it so please help!!
EDIT: PROJECT CLOSED i am too lazy

Last edited:
Level 9
sorry for such a late response if GrandEnder is still up for it i will allow him to since he was first to respond.
However, if GrandEnder no longer wants to do this you can do it Revolve.
I need to know one thing though, would you like me to give you a map with all the doodads on it or do you just want to make it from scratch.
If you make it from scratch it is a 256x256 map
-noob134
EDIT: IMPORTANT- i am currently abandoning this project due to my laziness... sorry ignore the text posted in previous posts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.