• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Would like to help make some terrain for a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I am currently making a map, but I am not very good and do not have the practice to make really good terrain. I have done some ok stuff but it takes too long for me and looks very static.

I am currently developing a new map and I am in need of someone who would like to do some terrain for it. You will get full credit for your work and much thanks.

Terrain Areas Needed:
-Partial sea
-Island
-Many small towns/settlements
-Cave and mountainous terrain
-2 major cities
-Basic height adjustments/scenery including forests, beaches, grasslands

If you would like to help or ask credit contact me.

(I could do it by myself, it would just be sub-par)

Below are 2 sample terrains of a small village that I did myself, thats all I really need, however if you can do better it would be really nice:

Last edited:
Level 6
I'd like to help, if I know for sure that you'll finish the map. Have you already done the triggers and layed out the most yet?

Then I'd be glad to help you.

Level 25
This thread has been started in the wrong area.

Judging by the terrain, you really do need a terrainer other than yourself. Also, I'd recommend you include further information about your map such as its gameplay to help interest users into helping out.

*THREAD MOVED*

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.