• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for a Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like to ask for someone to help me make a map, I think I have it all covered except for the terrain. The terrain is extremely difficult for me to do and I am no good at it. I am making a Guild Wars- themed map that is actually in RTS form and I have to base terrain done and it does not look half bad. I just need someone to help me make the trees, plants, cliffs, and things like that. A good resource to look at for what I more or less want the map to look like is this: http://hem.bredband.net/eazy/gw/1280x1024_tyria.jpg. I do not need it to look perfect and if you wish to help I also don't mind if you do just a little bit. My account on USWest is Swift and my email is [email protected]. Thank you for bothering to read this.

Anyone

Level 3
I know I'm late, but really?!?!? That would be amazing! Which server are you on and what is your acc. name? Thanks a lot in advance!

Level 3
I hope you're not planning on using those god awful cliffs in wc3 or that terrible water. You should start the map with shallow or deep water covering everything and then raise the terrain without the use of cliffs to give a more natural feel. Plus if you don't do it this way it'll took terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.